Harpo Ship Suppliers are Ship Chandlers dedicated to supplying vessels both nationally and internationally. Our company is comprised of experienced professionals with a background in their respective specialities and on the other hand a young and dynamic team both motivated in achieving the fundamental objective of delivering quality service in all respects. As part of our objective to achieve a greater quality in all our services, we have implemented and are pursuing a Quality Management System based on the requirements of UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
The Quality Policy of Harpo Ship Suppliers is based on the following commitments:
- A commitment to achieving and maintaining a high level of satisfaction for our clients.
- A commitment to fulfil all requirements, be they legal, contractual or of any other nature and which may be applicable according to the activity, in such a way that our involvement in any way might contravene requirements and legal specifications laid down by the public administration.
- A commitment to carry out our work within a managerial framework which guarantees continuous improvement in our process in our implementation and our relations with interested parties by the establishment and periodical review of our quality objectives and policy.
- A commitment to promote an understanding and promotion of our quality policy within the organization, via on-going training of our workers.
A commitment to the supervision and management of all of our departments, allowing us to achieve our objectives and obtain a high level of quality, particularly:
- Client relations and attention
- Service quality
- Coordination of activities
- Supplier supervision
- A commitment to achieve a high level of competitiveness in our market based on confidence and fidelity of our clients.
The Quality Policy is adequately communicated to all personnel in such a way that HARPO SHIP SUPPLIERS can be sure that it is familiar to all company staff.
Signed the Management 01.10.2016